Monday, April 18, 2011

Menu Monday

Well, we had a couple of "eat out" nights so I am using quite a few of my recipes from last week this week. I'm a stickler for using what I have on hand!!

Monday: Fish, Bok Choy, Bread
Tuesday: Sesame Chicken with Asparagus Chicken and Veggie Stir-Fry and Jasmine Rice
Wednesday: BBQ Chicken Pizza
Thursday: Leftovers!
Friday: Beef and Bean Burritos
Saturday:
Breakfast: Probably fast food because we are hosting our 2nd annual egg hunt at our house!
Lunch: It is a potluck egg hunt so I will contribute: Carrot Cake Cupcakes, Pineapple Cupcakes, Eclair Cake and Italian Sandwich
Dinner: What ever is leftover from our egg hunt!
Sunday:
Breakfast: Breakfast Burritos
Lunch: Either eat out or have leftovers
Dinner: Panko Coated Oven Fried Tilapia, Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment