Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Weekly Menu

This week my menu came from Tasty Kitchens and all of the wonderful recipes that are submitted by home chefs from all over. I will give a link to all of the recipes I plan to use. Once I use them, I will give a review of the recipe at the recipe link and mention any changes I made to the recipe.

Monday: Meat and Potato Skillet
Tuesday: Baked Chicken Taquitos and Black Beans
Wednesday: Mexican Meatloaf, Broccoli and Steamed Rice (I steam my rice in chicken stock rather than water *edit* I also added half a can of Rotel to give it a kick)
Thursday: Beef and Broccoli with Basmati Rice
Friday: Ham, Cheese and Potato Casserole with California Blend Frozen Veggies
Saturday:
Breakfast: Pancakes and bacon
Lunch: leftovers
Dinner: Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken with Mexican Rice
Sunday:
Breakfast: Fried Potatoes, Eggs with Cheese
Lunch: leftovers
Dinner: Sesame Chicken with Basmati Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment